Happy New Year Beauties!!
I know that usually when a new year comes along we think “Out with the old, In with the new” but in this case I’m listing products that were way too good to me in 2016 that I refuse to let them go. They have become the new classics for me.
Yes, I know every blogger and their dog did a “Best of 2016” post (and yes I watched and read just about each every one of them) so I decided to change it up a tad bit and picked the 17 best products that I fell in absolute love with in the past year that I plan on keeping them on the top shelf for the new year. I’m so excited to add to theseloved products in 2017.
Note: I fell in love with so many products in the past year and it wasn’t easy to narrow the list down to 17 but I GOT IT DONE Honey! *snaps in Z formation* Also there are ALOT of Glossier products here. It's safe to say they were the brand of the year.
17. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in “Radiant Magenta” has become my go to blush for the past 6 months. I use it quite often and I have yet to make a dent in it, meaning you get a lot of bang for your buck.
16. Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation: Great Full Coverage for a night out with the girls without looking like cake
15. Elizabeth and James NIRVANA BLACK Dry Shampoo. Leaves your hair with Cool Girl effortless texture and smells absolutely sexy.
14. Kylie Cosmetics: The Burgundy Palette is the perfect warm, neutral palette with superb pigmentation. I love the matte shades especially!!
13. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer: The Perfect Dewy, Everyday Base for the minimalist girl on-the-go.
12. Dior Addict Lip Glow: I recently got this and HAVE NOT STOPPED USING IT!! So Damn Good, and very moisturizing!! Makes my lips look lush.
11. Dr Bronner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender Pure Castile Soap: I’ve recently made the smart choice of switching to Pure Castile Soap. Best choice I’ve made in a really long time. My skin is improving everyday and this soap makes me feel squeaky clean and baby smooth. This scent is by far my favorite.
10. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: REVIVES MY HAIR and gives beautiful texture without the gross grit that sometimes Dry Shampoo tends to leave.
9. GLAMGLOW FLASHMUD Brightening Treatment: This has been a godsend. When my skin goes off course I take a three day skin detox by using this mask and getting rid of any impurities and brighting my dull tired skin from intense and long workdays.
8.Glossier: Black Tie Set is THE best set I’ve come across. I am obsessed with the polish in Glossier’s signature Pale Pink and the 3 other products in the set (Graphite Liner, Gloss and Haloscope Highlighter in Moonstone) are always in my makeup back. Great everyday products for a fresh, glowing minimal look.
7. Ouai Matte Pomade has been the most badass bestie for my layered chop. Also tames my baby hurrs to perfection.
6. Glossier BOY BROW… YOUTHFUL, FULL, NATURAL in a tube!!!
5. CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel: I’m not much of a contour gal, but I do a LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING by blending this light cream bronzer across my forehead, towards my temples and in the hollows of my cheeks. PLUS IT LASTS FOREVER!!!!!
4. NATASHA DENONA EVEYSHADOW PALETTE 5 (Shade #4) HANDS DOWN THE BEST FORMULA OF EYESHADOWS I’VE EVER COME ACROSS. The Pigmentation and Shimmer is INTENSE, like no other. They are so creamy for powder shadows and incredibly blendable. Seriously, This can’t be REAL LIFE. THESE SHADOWS ALSO DOUBLE AS A GORGEOUS HIGHLIGHTER!! I need more!!!
3. Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask: So Moisturizing and has been clutch this Fall/ Winter Season!! It is now a STAPLE in my skincare routine. The smooth sidekick to … #2 on this list.
2. Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack aka The most gentle Vacuum Cleaner for your face. Cannot live without it (Mariah Carey’s Without You” plays in the background) A green juice for your skin. This mask has changed my skin & my life. This Mask is my Batman.
1. Ouai Hair Oil. This Multitask Oil has been the best thing to happen to my hair other than my stylist Sondriel. This super lightweight Multitasking oil has been keeping my hair rebellious healthy and smelling like a F’ing bouquet. I’m on bottle number 4 and cannot recommend this enough. It has been my ace.